Junior Credit Analyst
The Junior Credit Analyst conducts the review process for classified loans, performs the quarterly loan loss allowance process, and produces various management reports for the commercial loan portfolio. Additionally, this position oversees and coordinates the receipt of all required documentation, including financial statements, required to complete the analysis of the borrowers, documenting new commercial loans, and maintaining the credit files for the Commercial Loan portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or other appropriate business related field with 3-5 years previous experience within a commercial lending division of a financial institution or an equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Solid knowledge of commercial banking and credit lending laws and regulations
- Strong Excel skills along with solid verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to complete various job tasks in an accurate manner; must be able to organize, prioritize, and meet work deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficient with computer applications such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Able to deal with co-workers in a positive, professional manner.
- Ability to exchange information and to present ideas, facts and technical information with others clearly and concisely.
- Able to perform under stress when confronted with critical time line constraints and large work volumes.
- Ability to identify tasks requirements and monitor progress towards completion.
- Ability to receive guidance and supervision and follow work rules and procedures. Ability to meet deadlines, and to meet punctuality and attendance standards
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally and/or a negligible amount of lifting frequently or constantly to move objects
Windsor Federal Savings offers a competitive salary and full benefits package. For consideration for this position send resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Mortgage Loan Processor
A Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for working directly with loan applicants, loan originators, and loan center support staff in reviewing and preparing mortgage loan applications for underwriting preparation; ensuring that the loan files are properly documented for compliance and that all the loan applicants’ personal and financial information has been properly documented and verified.
- Processes the initial application and orders all supporting documentation (flood determination, property valuation, etc.) as appropriate
- Ensures that the compliance documents are accurate and meet regulatory requirements
- Communicates proactively and timely with borrowers and business partners on loan progress and loan disposition
- Collects required documentation from borrowers and follows up on missing items
- Submits properly documented loan file to underwriter in a timely manner
- Distributes the commitment letter which accurately portrays the approval conditions or the denial, withdrawal, or counteroffer
- Monitors the loan commitments to ensure that all underwriting conditions are fully satisfied
- Maintains proficiency in the use of the Bank’s loan origination, automated underwriting, documentation provider, and loan servicing programs
- Cross markets financial institution products and services as appropriate
- Maintains a working knowledge of all lending compliance regulations and acts affirmatively in all job duties in conformance with the Bank’s lending policies
- Complies with all bank policies, procedures, and BSA, Deposit and Lending regulations.
- May perform post-closing duties
Windsor Federal Savings is an equal opportunity employer.