VP, Loan Administration & Operations
At Windsor Federal Savings, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic team members with a passion for service excellence. Our employees are critical to our overall success. We invest in our employees by providing excellent training and development, as well as advancement opportunities. We offer our employees a family environment, great benefits, competitive pay and paid time off for work/life balance. We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, and we encourage our employees to participate in charitable giving and volunteer opportunities. One of our core values is to provide a caring place to work where people truly enjoy coming to work each day. Colleagues of Windsor Federal Savings take pride in working here, make lasting friendships and have fun!
Reporting to SVP / CLO, will manage the day-to-day operations of the Lending Department to include specific oversight of the commercial documentation, administration and overall loan servicing functions in conformance with bank and regulatory policy. Provides ongoing leadership and development of the lending operations staff in order to ensure that all aspects of the respective documentation, administration and servicing functions are fulfilled.
This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
- Possesses, utilizes, and maintains a strong working knowledge of all aspects of commercial loan documentation, administration and servicing related policies and procedures.
- Oversees the workflow of the servicing operation within the Lending Department streamlining processes and implementing procedures for efficiency and customer service delivery as appropriate.
- Proficient in the use of on-line loan servicing and documentation systems, (i.e. D+H LaserPro, Medici, Fiserv, COCC, OSI, Insight, etc.), as well as MS Office Products and provides guidance to administrative and operational staff on as needed basis.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of loan servicing regulations and related compliance requirements; keeps abreast of industry and organization changes and integrates this knowledge in the management of the office work activities.
- Ensures that all daily, monthly, quarterly, annually, and year end department duties are completed accurately and within the required timeframes both for internal stakeholders and for external partners (i.e. Freddie Mac, FHLB CHFA, etc.) and other ancillary vendors.
- Conducts regular and intensive training of department staff with a focus on product knowledge, customer service, and quality control.
- Perform vendor due diligence and risk assessment as necessary.
- Recommends operational policies and procedures to ensure department’s efficiency.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree and six (6) to nine (9) years of experience in a Commercial Documentation and Loan Servicing or related environment, including five (5) years supervisory experience, or a comparable combination of education and experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of commercial loans including revolving/non-revolving lines of credit, term loans, construction loans, documentary/standby letter of credit, consumer and real estate loan documentation.
- Excellent managerial, communications, and public relations skills.
- Excellent knowledge of loan servicing software systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant compliance requirements.
- Ability to interact constructively with auditors, regulators and compliance consultants.
- Ability to act as administrator of multiple vendor relationships.
- Report writing capabilities preferred.
- Able to operate computer, copy machine, fiche machine, fax, calculator, Microsoft Word, Excel and other software programs; ability to use the Internet for obtaining information.
- Knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures.
Windsor Federal Savings is an equal opportunity employer.
Windsor Federal Savings offers a competitive salary and full benefits package.
For consideration for this position send resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com